1. The meaning of the terms and definitions, used in this public offer.
- Internet resource — information resource belonging to the Attorney, which allows to get acquainted with digital products and enter into a license agreement for the usage of digital products rights.
- Licensee (User) — an individual, including an individual entrepreneur, as well as a legal entity with sufficient legal capacity to complete a transaction.
- Licensor (Principal) — the digital product owner, intending to transfer the rights to use digital products as non-exclusive, exclusive and unique licenses with the help of the Attorney.
- Digital product (product) — graphic illustration, website templates, an online store, personal blogs, logos or business cards, etc., information about available resources and online resources.
- The Attorney — an individual entrepreneur or a legal entity who searching for digital products buyers and entering into a license agreement for the usage of digital products rights on behalf of the Principal.
- Right to use digital product — the providing exclusive, non-exclusive or unique license to use digital product to a user.
- Providing non-exclusive license — the granting of the right to use the digital products, where the attorney can't guarantee that the transferred rights are unique and weren't exploited earlier. He also remains free to allow other licensees to exploit the same digital products.
- Providing exclusive license — the granting of the right to use the digital products, where the attorney can't guarantee that the transferred rights are unique and weren't exploited earlier. But the principal (licensor) guarantees that no person or company other than the named licensee can exploit it any more.
- Providing unique license — the granting of the right to use the digital products, where the principal (licensor) guarantees that the transferred rights are unique and weren't exploited earlier. He also guarantees that no person or company other than the named licensee can exploit it.
2. Main terms
- The Internet resource, Galior® Market, and all its language versions (hereinafter Internet resource) is not an online shop. Because the Internet resource owner does not sell the goods and is not the owner of the rights to the digital products offered, but the Attorney acting on behalf of the Licensor.
- This license agreement (hereinafter public offer) is the official offer of the Attorney on behalf of the Licensor to an indefinite circle of persons to conclude a license agreement on the transfer of rights to use a digital product under the conditions specified in this offer.
- This agreement is an agreement of accession and is concluded by attaching the User to the terms of the agreement proposed by the Attorney on behalf of the Licensor as set in the offer and on the website as a whole (without reservations or additions).
- The conditions for the transfer of rights to use a digital product are determined by this offer.
- The attorney, up to the moment of accepting the terms of this offer and making payment for the acquired rights to use the digital product, has read the information about the digital product, its characteristics and cost of rights.
- The laws of the country of the Licensor govern legal relations between the Licensor and the Licensee to enter into this agreement.
- You can always find the current edition of the offer following the link: https://galior-market.com/agreement
3. Processing and Confirmation the order.
- Ordering the purchase of rights to use a digital product is carried out through the Internet resource of the Attorney.
- The user, in order to identify him, ordering the purchase of rights to use a digital product, gives the necessary data, including:
- digital product name,
- payment method,
- full name of an individual, name and details of the legal entity,
- type of license to use the product,
- email address, phone number.
- If it needs the user must give the Attorney other information necessary for processing and transferring the good’s rights.
- By placing an order, the User confirms that he unconditionally accepts all the Licensor’s terms for the transfer of good’s rights.
- The cost of rights to use a digital product is determined by the price indicated on the Internet resource and under the conditions set in this offer.
4. Information about the Licensor and the rights of using products.
- If this offer was accepted and payment was made the Licensee gets access to full personal information about the Licensor in the submitted Act on the transfer of rights to a digital product.
- The Licensee can get the right to use non-exclusive, exclusive or unique license.
- Providing for the Licensee non-exclusive, exclusive or unique license means providing for the Licensee the right to use the goods for his own needs according to their functional purpose without the right to transfer the rights to use the digital product to the third parties (without the right to enter into sublicensing agreements).
- If the User buys non-exclusive license the attorney can't guarantee that the transferred rights are unique and weren't exploited earlier. He also remains free to allow other licensees to exploit the same digital products.
- If the User buys exclusive license the attorney can't guarantee that the transferred rights are unique and weren't exploited earlier. But the principal (licensor) guarantees that no person or company other than the named licensee can exploit it any more.
- If the User buys unique license the principal (licensor) guarantees that the transferred rights are unique and weren't exploited earlier. He also guarantees that no person or company other than the named licensee can exploit it.
- Providing one User the rights to use products according non-exclusive license the Licensor by himself or with the help of the Attorney can provide another User the rights to use products.
5. Copyright protection. Dispute Resolution.
- The licensor guarantees that he is the legal owner of copyright or legally realizes the rights to a digital product (if the copyright holder is another person).
- The licensor guarantees the copyrights and the third parties’ rights and provides the rights to use only their own digital products or other products with the consent of their owners, without violating intellectual property rights.
- All claims regarding the quality of digital products, the rights to use of which are transferred, and their copyright, are resolved directly between the Licensor and the User.
- If the User’s claims are recognized as reasonable, the refund is performed by the Licensor.
6. Calculations for the rights granted.
- By order of the Licensor, all payments for the right to use a digital product are made by the User to the Attorney.
- Payments for the goods are made in non-cash through the system of receiving non-cash payments.
7. Transfer of rights to using digital products.
- Transfer of rights to using digital products to the User is provided after paying for acquired rights in full.
- The transfer of rights to using products is carried out by providing the User with the Act of transfer of rights, where information about the digital product (including its identification number), the Licensor, the Attorney, the price of the rights to using the product, the type of licenses provided are specified, as well as the download-link of the digital product.
- The Attorney sends the act of transfer of rights to using the digital product to the User no later than 2 hours after full payment.
- The provision of the Act of transfer the rights to the User is the confirmation that the Attorney fulfills his obligations.
- If the Act of transfer the rights of using digital products wasn’t sent or the User is not able to download this product following the link, the user has the right to make a valid claim against the Attorney.
- The User doesn’t get the ownership of the digital products. The user is the legal owner of the rights to using received digital product.
- After the transfer of rights to using digital product, claims to the name, quality, completeness of a digital product are accepted by the Licensor within 14 days from the date the Act of the transfer of rights to a digital product was drawn up.
- The attorney is not responsible for the quality, completeness and safety of the digital product provided by the Licensor.
- The attorney is not responsible if the Licensor violates the copyrights of third parties.
8. Termination terms.
- Requirements for the funds for using a digital product are possible only if the digital product has lack of quality.
- Requirements for the return of funds for the use of a digital product are presented by the User directly to the Licensor.
- Issues related to the quality of a digital product are resolved between the User and the Licensor, according to the legislation of the Licensor’s country.
9. Liability terms.
- In case of failure to comply or improper fulfillment with the terms of the Agreement he Licensor and the User are responsible in accordance with the laws of the country of the Licensor.
10. Additional terms.
- In order to save information about the User’s orders, as well as to conduct internal marketing research, the User allows the Attorney to collect, process and store information about his personal data (including the full name of the individual, name of the legal entity, address, phone numbers, e-mail).
- The Attorney undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of information received from the User regarding his personal data, payments methods (plastic cards, electronic wallets) and his orders.
11. Banking Details of the Parties
The Licensee (User):
The Parties agree that the Licensee’s banking details are considered to be the information he specified when filling in the registration form or purchasing of products form.
web service Galior ® Market director
Payer’s Account Number (UNP) 291002239
Certificate of state registration:
Decision of October 12th, 2011 № 0302098
224013 the Republic of Belarus, Brest city, P.O. Box 15